Do you want to get higher education with some study funding? Then go ahead and become a part of the HASANZ Scholarships programme for the session 2020-2021.
This educational award is available to talented students who want to apply for any degree programme at any university in New Zealand.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for New Zealand students.
Why should you apply for this programme? Here, students learn for their career improvement. It offers numerous research programs. It has educated and worked with excellent people to provide knowledge for a better world.
Application Deadline: September 14, 2020
- University or Organization: HASANZ
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Any
- Award: $10,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Any degree study.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Candidates must be commenced full time in any degree program at this university
- Applicants must be permanent residents of New Zealand
- Courses must be the equivalent of NZQA Level 6 or above for the application to be eligible
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates will have to register in any degree program at any university of New Zealand. After that, you can download and fulfil the online application form and submit it online.
- Supporting Documents: Seekers can submit the following as accompanying documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, you mandatory to have a previous degree with good achievement.
- Language Requirement: Applicants ought to present evidence of having proficiency in the English language.
Benefits: Each winning candidate will get $10,000 for their tuition fees in New Zealand.