HP Women in Cyber Security funding for International Students at University of Queensland, Australia:
The University of Queensland is very pleased to announce that it has a fantastic opening for a funding opportunity called HP Women in Cyber Security Scholarship.
This sponsorship is aimed to assist meritorious female students with the costs of tuition fees so that they can earn high-quality education in the field of cybersecurity at the University of Queensland.
Application Deadline: July 10, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Queensland
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $20,000 each year
- Number of Awards: Up to 5
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both domestic and international students
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Both domestic and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in cybersecurity.
- Eligibility Criteria: To secured a place in this programme, you need to fulfil all the requirement:
- Must submit an application to the associate dean by the closing date for applications;
- Must a female student
- Must be enrolled or intends to enrol full-time in at least #8 per semester in the master of cybersecurity; and
- Must not hold another scholarship that the associate dean considers to be similar.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: After taking part in an applicable programme, candidates can apply for this application
by completing this online application form.
- Supporting Documents: The applications form for the opportunity
must include a cover letter, resume, any studies report (if applicable), or any other reports or qualifications (if applicable) (one PDF file).
- Admission Requirements: All the applicants are required to have a bachelor’s degree programme to get direct entry into a postgraduate programme at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants can provide proof of their English language skills by achieving at least a 6.5 overall and a minimum of 6.0 in each sub-band of the IELTS; or acceptable scores in equivalent tests.
The funding programme will provide the award of $20,000 each year to cover the cost of tuition fees for an approved programme.