The Applied Art and Design Institute (IAAD) is a private university of applied arts and design located since 1978 in the neighbourhood Aurora of Turin. In order to apply for IAAD scholarships, candidates who enrol in courses held in Italian must possess an Italian language certificate level B2.
International students who are interested in the Transportation design undergraduate program (which is at the moment the only one held in English for the first year) will study Italian language during the academic year and they will have to pass the final exam in order to attend the second year.
Worth of Award
- The amount and duration of each scholarship can cover completely or partially the annual enrollment fee.
The call is open to students who:
- will take the admission test via Skype because of the resident status abroad.
- obtained a Secondary High School Diploma outside Italy or are attending the last year of secondary high school located outside Italy
- will enrol for the first time in a Bachelor of Science Degree program at IAAD.
How to Apply
International students can apply for the next academic year as well as to get a scholarship sending the following documents:
- A portfolio of artistic works
- Application form duly completed on our website
- A motivation letter
- A curriculum vitae/resume
- Copies of the diplomas (high school degrees)
- A copy of the passport
Deadline: For Non–Eu the application for the next academic year must be submitted within November 30, 2020.