International Achievement Scholarship at the University of Birmingham, UK:
This sponsorship is offered by the University of Birmingham for the academic year of 2020-21. The scholarship aims to assist students to gain award education so that they can become the future leaders of the chemical engineering field.
Application Deadline: Open all year
- University or Organization: University of Birmingham
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: £1,500 or £3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program in chemical engineering
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you need to meet the criteria:
- Be classed as Overseas for fee purposes
- Have made a program in chemical engineering their firm choice.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no special application process as all the candidates will automatically be considered after taking admission in an approved program.
- Supporting Documents: Please provide the following documents together with the application for admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: To be enlisted for a bachelor’s program, you must have a diploma or certification of high school.
- Language Requirement: The University requires you to have the following level of English proficiency: TOEFL with 72 with band scores of Reading 18, Writing 17, Listening 17, Speaking 20 for undergraduate.
This scholarship is divided into two parts
- Achievement scholarship is worth of £1,500
- The excellent scholarship is worth £3,000