International Awards at Seoul National University of Science and Technology, South Korea:
This funding scheme is for the academic year of 2020-21 and will be allocated to students based on academic achievements, language score, etc.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University or Organization: Seoul National University of Science &Technology
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Graduate
- Award: 50% to 100% of tuition fee reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in South Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Graduate degree program in technology, engineering and design etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have taken admission in an approved program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to send a separate application for this application
as you will automatically be selected for this program after taking admission in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: You are required to provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
Benefits: All the winners will benefit from 50% to 100% of tuition fee reduction on an approved course.