The Queensland University of Technology is offering the International Double Master Program Bursary to talented and deserving candidates.
This scholarship is available to support dazzling aspirants who are enrolled in an undergraduate degree programme in Australia.
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for students in Australia.
Founded in 1989, Queensland University of Technology (QUT) is a public research university located in the urban coastal city of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
Why study at the Queensland University of Technology? While studying at the QUT, students will get world-class facilities and infrastructure. They will also gain practical learning and the latest technology during their study.
Application Deadline: December 18, 2020
- University or Organization: Queensland University of Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: $2,000
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in business.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- be accepted into the International Double Master Program
- be offered an exchange place in the International Double Master Program at either EDHEC Business School or Maastricht University for 2018.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this bursary, apply for the International Double Master Program. After that, you can apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Individual transaction history for all bank accounts, covering the last two months, proof of income, proof of income parents if financially dependent, Centrelink income statement for youth allowance.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a previous degree certificate with excellent academic achievements.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have to prove their English language proficiency by the following test score such as TOEFL: 77, IELTS: 6.5, PTE: 57.
Benefits: The Queensland University of Technology will provide the award amount of $2,000 to study in Australia.