Copenhagen Business School is inviting talented and ambitious students to apply for International PhD Scholarships. This studentship is open to students of any nationality for the academic year 2020/2021.
The funding assists motivated students who want to undertake a PhD degree programme with a focus on Social Science to Analyze Complex Network Trajectories.
Clarity of Information
Admirable opportunity for international students students to study in Denmark.
Established in 1917, Copenhagen Business School is considered one of the most prestigious business schools located in Denmark. It has more than 20,000 students, 2,000 employees, and offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate programs.
Why study at this Copenhagen Business School? At this school, applicants will get excellent opportunities to develop academic knowledge and skills. It has the best faculty for leading the candidates to the way toward their bright future.
Application Deadline: September 15, 2020
- University or Organization: Copenhagen Business School
- Department: Department of Organization
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Various
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: Domestic and International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree in Social Science to Analyze Complex Network Trajectories
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants should have a basic training at the Master’s level (similar to the 3 + 2 Bologna process). Applicants must have completed an MA/M.Sc. either in Sociology or related social science fields.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity, participants need to take admission in a PhD program at the school. After taking admission, all applicants must apply via online through the electronic recruitment system.
- Supporting Documents: Application must include a project description, Copies of a master’s degree certificate or other certificates of a corresponding level, CV, a list of papers and publications (if applicable), one copy of a selected written work (e.g. Master’s thesis),
- Admission Requirements: Students must have an educational background in the social sciences or humanities.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
The sponsorship will receive all the following study expenses:
- Travel expenses.
- A monthly salary ranging from 27,363 to 33,045 Danish kroner (approximately $4,350 to $5,250), depending on seniority.
- All tuition fees.
- All the expenses of renting office space.