Candidates from all over the world have a wonderful chance to apply for the Postdoctoral Position at the University of Copenhagen. The studentship is open for the session 2020/2021.
This educational award is designed for outstanding students who want to pursue a postdoctoral position in Skin Mechanobiology at the university.
Clarity of Information
Nice opportunity for international students to get financial assistance in Denmark.
Founded in 1479, the University of Copenhagen is the oldest university in Denmark. It is among the largest universities in Scandinavia and is one of the highest-ranking in Europe.
Why study at the University of Copenhagen? While studying at this university, students will have a range of ways to study, from on-campus taught programmes to part-time online study.
Application Deadline: August 30, 2020
- University: University of Copenhagen
- Department: Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Course Level: Postdoctoral
- Awards: 34.650 DKK
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Postdoctoral Position in Skin Mechanobiology
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Candidates must hold a PhD degree in cell/molecular/developmental/stem cell biology/ or similar, with a track record of successful scientific work.
- Candidates should have a strong background in mouse genetics, cell and molecular biology and/or cell imaging. Alternatively, candidates with a background in transcriptomic applied to animal models are also encouraged to apply.
- Good English communication skills, both oral and written, are prerequisite for the successful candidate.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All interested candidates are required to take admission in a postdoctoral degree at the University of Copenhagen. After being enrolled, applicants can complete the online application form for this award.
- Supporting Documents: The applicants must submit all the following documents:
- Motivation letter (It should describe your long-term research vision, the reason for applying to be part of our team and why you think you are the right candidate to fill this position).
- Curriculum vitae incl. education, experience, previous employments, language skills and other relevant skills.
- List of three references (full address, incl. email and phone number).
- List of publications.
- Copy of diplomas/degree certificate(s).
- Admission Requirements: Candidates must comply with the formal requirements of the PhD program.
- Language Requirement: Documentation of English level can, for instance, be documented by an excellent IELTS or TOEFL test.
The University of Copenhagen will provide a basic salary according to seniority. Currently, the salary starts at 34.650 DKK/approx. 4,.650 Euro (April 2020-level).