International Student Regional Scholarship at Central Queensland University:
Application Deadline: December 31, 2030
- University or Organization: CQ University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: English Language + Academic; VET; Undergraduate; Postgraduate (Course work); Postgraduate (Research)
- Award: 20% to 25% of their course tuition fees.
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: English Language + Academic, VET, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Postgraduate (Research)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be new international students
- Must have enrolled in one of the programs: English Language + Academic, VET, Undergraduate, Postgraduate (Course work), Postgraduate (Research).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply separately. You will automatically be considered for the opportunity
once you are selected for an approved course.
- Supporting Documents: All candidates are advised to provide documents like certified or original translated completion certificates and academic transcripts to enable an assessment of the application.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from one course to course.
- Language Requirement: The university recognizes many English tests: IELTS, TOEFL, TOEFL iPT, Pearson Test of English Academic, and Advanced (CAE) / Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE).
The International Student Regional support will provide students with a 20% to 25% discount on fee of an approved course at Central Queensland University in Australia.