International Students House and London Met Postgraduate Scholarship:
This support will select six deserving masters degree students, and assist them by providing free accommodation in London and tuition at London Met for the duration of their program of study.
Application Deadline: July 1, 2020
- University or Organization: London Metropolitan University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: Accommodation, stipend, living expense
- Number of Awards: Six
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: the US, Nepalese and Indian
- The award can be taken in the United Kingdom
- Eligible Countries: the US, Nepal, and India
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree program in School of Human Sciences, School of Social Professions, School of Social Sciences, The Sir John Cass School of Art, Architecture and Design, Guildhall School of Business and Law, School of Computing and Digital Media.
- Eligibility Criteria: To qualify for this opportunity, you should meet the given criteria:
- Must be a US, Nepalese or Indian citizen and resident in respectively the United States of America, Nepal or India
- Must be able to demonstrate financial need
- Must have graduated or be expected to graduate with an applicable bachelor’s degree of the first-class classification by August 14 2020
- Must have applied for a full-time master’s at London Metropolitan University beginning in September 2020
- Must be available to start academic studies at London Metropolitan University by September 25 2020 – no deferral to a subsequent academic year will be permitted
- Must be aged 18 or above when you enrol at London Metropolitan University
- Must be able to satisfy current UK immigration requirements.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for this application
, all applicants need to take admission in an approved course first in one of the eligible schools at London Metropolitan University. Once they have been admitted into an applicable program, they can send their application to be confirmed by completing an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Bachelor’s degree certificate and transcripts, master’s degree certificate and transcript, IELTS certificate, cv, reference, passport, and current visa.
- Admission Requirements: To be enrolled in a master program at the university, you must have a bachelor degree from a recognized college and university.
- Language Requirement: For postgraduate degrees, applicants must have IELTS with 6.5 minimum score.
International MacDiarmid Institute PhD Positionsin Neuromorphic Nanoparticle Devices, New Zealand
The benefits of the program include:
- One year’s free accommodation at international students house (ISH): a single room, fully furnished, inclusive of specified household bills and Wi-Fi
- One year’s postgraduate tuition at London metropolitan university
- Living costs stipend (for exceptional circumstances only and determined by the program panel)
- Travel to/from the UK.