The Lincoln University is delighted to offer its Taught Master merit awards for incoming International students for the academic year 2020-2021.
The programme aims to encourage highly skilled overseas students who want to pursue their postgraduate degree in New Zealand.
Clarity of Information
Students have a great option to fund your education through this application
in New Zealand.
Lincoln University is a New Zealand university that was formed in 1990. it is the oldest agricultural teaching institution in the Southern Hemisphere. The university has a student population from more than 60 countries.
Why study at Lincoln University? Lincoln University is a vibrant and diverse academic centre focused on teaching and learning and helps to realize innovative knowledge. It prepares candidates for their future careers in their chose field of study.
Application Deadline: April 1, 2021
- University or Organization: Lincoln University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Postgraduate
- Award: $7,000-$10,000
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Masters degree in the following:
- Master of Business – Global Management and Marketing
- Master of Business – Finance
- Master of Professional Accounting (CPA)
- Master of Sports and Recreation Management
- Master of Tourism Management
- Master of International Rural Development
- Master of Applied Computing (November intake only)
- Master of Pest Management
- Master of Precision Agriculture
- Master of Science in Food Innovation
- Master of Environment Management & Policy
- Master of Management in Agribusiness
- Master of Management in Agricultural System
- Master of Disaster Risk and Resilience
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have at least a GPA of a B+ average in the last year of their bachelor’s degree.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To apply for the opportunity, the applicants need to take admission in postgraduate degree coursework at the Lincoln University. After taking a full-time enrollment in the course applicants can apply for this application
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must submit a CV, academic transcripts and certificates, a copy of the passport with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have scores from either the Scholastic Aptitude Test (SAT) or American College Test (ACT).
- Language Requirement: Applicants must have the following:
- IELTS – 5.5 overall, with at least 5.5 for Reading and Writing, and no other component less than 5.0.
- TOEFL – overall score of 46 (with at least 18 in Writing)
- PTE – 42 overall score, with at least 42 in Reading and Writing and at least 36 in other communicative skills.
The Lincoln University will provide NZ$10,000, to be applied to the towards the overall cost of your study, in the eligible master’s degree programmes.