The University of Stirling is offering the INTO Stirling Enhanced Progression Scholarships for outstanding candidates who wish to obtain an undergraduate degree from a reputated university in the United Kingdom.
The main motive of this educational bursary is to attract high achieving participants for undertaking an undergraduate programme in September 2020
Clarity of Information
Nice offer for international students to receive £7,000 to undertake an undergraduate degree programme.
The University of Stirling was established by royal charter in 1967 as a public research university in Scotland. It is a plate-glass university which ranks among the top 50 universities in the world.
Why Study at the University of Stirling? The university is a globally connected university which offers a supportive space for students to learn. It also provides a diverse and multi-cultural student experience.
Application Deadline: November 15
- University or Organization: University of Stirling
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate degree
- Award: £7,000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Multiple
- Nationality: International
- The program can be taken in the UK
- Language: English
- Eligible Countries: Africa, ASEAN, Latin America and Pakistan
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Available for pursuing an undergraduate degree program in any field offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: The candidates must meet the eligibility criteria-
- The candidate must receive a conditional or unconditional offer to study a bachelor degree program at the university
- An applicant must be a full-time student
- The grant is for aspirants to directly entering into a bachelor degree program at the University’s Stirling campus.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: No formal application is required for the fund. All eligible participants who take part in an undergraduate degree program at the university will automatically be considered for the award.
- Supporting Documents: While applying to the university, the candidates might be asked to submit their copies of academic transcripts, language ability proof, curriculum vitae, and a copy of the passport.
- Admission Requirements: The candidates are advised to check the entry requirements asked by the university to study an undergraduate degree program.
- Language Requirement: An ideal candidate must satisfy the English language requirements of the university.
- The University of Stirling is offering all the following study expenses:
- Students who progress with an overall score of 70% and above – £4,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 60% to 69% – £3,000 fee waiver
- Students who progress with an overall score of 50% to 59% – £2,000 fee waiver