The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is pleased to announce a Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship Program. The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is available to high achievers who wish to finish the best universities and colleges of the last four years in the United States.
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is awarded to undergraduate students that have been accredited for four years and up to $40,000. Each scholarship is intended to cover a significant portion of the student’s education costs, including tuition, living expenses, books, and fees.
The scholarship programs of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation are intended to encourage and support excellent students who work hard and have a financial need.
The scholarships are aimed at offering financial and academic support to students from high schools, students and graduates. In addition to the cash prize, students join a thriving network of nearly 3,000 Cooke Scholars.
Know about Jack Kent Cooke Foundation
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation is a private, independent foundation dedicated to promoting the education of highly prospective students in need of a Jack Kent Cooke Financial Scholarship.
It offers the largest scholarships in the U.S., comprehensive counseling and other support services to students from 8th grade to graduate school. Since 2000 it has awarded over $175 million in scholarships to nearly 2,300 students and more than $97 million in grants to organizations that serve outstanding low-income students.
Young Scholars Program
The Jack Kent Cooke Young Scholars Program offers some of the most personalized, generous scholarships and educational support to exceptionally promising students from families across the country who are in financial need.
Cooke Young Scholars receive comprehensive educational advice and financial support from high school from the 8th grade to pursue their unique academic and talent goals.
College Scholarship Program
The Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program is an undergraduate scholarship program available for high-performing high school seniors with financial needs who are trying to visit the best four-year colleges and universities in the country.
Cooke College Scholars receive up to $ 40,000 per year, support in scheduling lectures, ongoing advice and the ability to network with the larger Cooke Scholar community.
Each prize is intended to cover a significant portion of the student’s teaching experience – including tuition fees, living expenses, books, and required fees. The awards vary per person, based on the costs of the tuition fees and other scholarships or scholarships that they can receive.
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship is meant for high-flying senior school students who will be graduating from the country’s best colleges and Universities, to pursue an undergraduate degree in any field of study at any four-year accredited University. Get access to other Undergraduate scholarships, click on the link
The Jack Kent Cooke Scholarship 2020 is hosted in USA. If you are an international student and you desire to study in USA. Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the USA
The selected candidate will receive up to $40,000 per year to attend a four-year accredited undergraduate school. Each scholarship is intended to cover a significant portion of the student’s education costs, including tuition, living expenses, books, and fees.
The Jack Kent Cooke scholarship 2020 is available for students who are citizens of the United States. Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
The number of the available offer is not specified. However, there are limited openings for students seeking scholarships.
Eligibility for Scholarship
Before applying for Jack Kent Cooke College Scholarship, applicants must meet the specified criteria:
- Must plan to graduate from an American high school by the spring of the year.
- Intend to enroll in a four-year accredited college starting in the fall of the academic year.
- Earn an unweighted cumulative grade point average of 3.5 or higher.
- SAT combined critical reading and mathematical values of 1200 or higher and/or composite ACT points of 26 or more
- Demonstrate a significant and unmet financial need. They will consider applicants with a family income of up to $95,000. However, they assume that a majority of fellows can receive a Pell grant.
- Only students graduating from accredited colleges or universities are eligible for the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation College Scholarship Program.
To begin the application process, the applicant must click the Register button and create an account with his name. The link is: https://application.jkcf.org/login/
The requirements of the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation for the University Scholarship Program are as follows:
- Demographic information about you and your family.
- Scientific information about you, including your unweighted cumulative grade point average, your class notes, and your standardized test scores.
- Self-assessment and multiple choice questions.
- The profile of the school must be completed by your director or advisor.
- Two teacher recommendations to be completed by the principal teachers
- Financial information, including the adjusted gross income (AGI) of the last three years for your household.
- Short and long tests.
- Official transcripts, college entry, and end-of-transcript reports, duplicate registrations, online courses, etc. (where appropriate)
- Financial form, including a copy of the parent (s) / guardianship (s) of the last three years. If for any reason, no federal tax form has been filed, a Statement of Financial Conditions must be submitted to the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation in addition to completing the form.
This year the application for the College Scholarship program is submitted via the Common App. You will complete the General Requirements of the General App, including things like your contact information, the school you visit and your grades, and your activities and awards.
You will also invite your school counselor and two teachers to submit recommendations via the Common App. Once you have created a Common App, add the Jack Kent Cooke Foundation as one of your “schools” to access the College Scholarship requirements. These include:
• Suitability questions
• Different short essays
• Plan your college and intended major
• Financial information, including the Adjusted Gross Income (AGI) for the last three years for your household
You can learn more about applying through the Common App on their website: https://www.commonapp.org/how-apply
Jack Kent Cooke scholarship deadline is on January, 2020. Incomplete or late applications will not be allowed.
We have other great scholarship opportunities that might be of help to your search
We hope this writing provided your scholarship necessities. Please share with your friends and leave your question or response on the comment box for us to serve you better.