Application Deadline: July 8, 2020
- University: The Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Full tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: Australian Students
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: Australia
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences and Humanities or Natural Sciences
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must possess Australian citizenship and be born on or after April 2, 1996. Applicants must have completed 12 years of education or graduated from the equivalent of a Japanese Senior High School (ie. finished Year 12) by March or August 2021.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: The interested applicants are suggested to start their application process for an undergraduate degree program at any Japanese university. After that, they submit their application form with some additional documents.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants need to upload all the required documents such as CV, visa requirement, previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For admission, applicants must hold high school certificates from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
The scholarship covers the following expenses:
- All tuition fees
- Return airfares and
- A monthly allowance of 117,000 Yen (amount subject to change)