Jiangsu University Jiangsu Government Award in Japan:
Jiangsu Provincial Government in collaboration with Jiangsu University is actively offering a lucrative scholarship scheme to international students for the academic year 2020-21.
This programme is targeted toward improving the profile of Jiangsu Education to the world and supporting the higher education of overseas students.
Application Deadline: July 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Jiangsu University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: Various
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in China
- Eligible Countries: Applications are accepted from around the world
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate degree program in Engineering, Insurance, Financial Management, Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Automation, Commerce, Business, Marketing, Human Resource, science, etc.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must hold an offer to study in an approved programme at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application
separately as all the candidates will automatically be considered after enrolling in an applicable programme.program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants must provide the following documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: For the bachelor programme, applicants must have a high school diploma. However, for master, they must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Language Requirement: Language requirements vary from course to course.
This scholarship is divided into two parts:
Full scholarship – it will provide to students with:
- Fee waiver of tuition, registration, laboratory experiments, internship, and basic textbooks
- Cost of experiments or internships beyond the programme curricula is at student’s own expense
- Cost of books or learning materials other than required basic textbooks is at student’s own expense
- Free on-campus dormitory accommodation or an accommodation allowance of CNY 10000 per year
- A living allowance of CNY1, 500 per month
- Scholarship recipients registering before the 15th of the registration month (the 15th included) will be granted the full living allowance of that month.
- Recipients registering after the 15th of the registration month will only be granted half of the living allowance of that month.
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students while in China.
partial award – It will provide the following perks:
- College student: CNY20, 000 per academic year;
- Undergraduate student / Postgraduate student: CNY 30,000 per academic year;
- Non-degree programme student / Exchange student: CNY2, 000 per month.