Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company has invited interested and eligible candidates for Accountant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company Accountant Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Recruitment Agency||Bolin Bakeries and Catering Company|
|Job Location:||Warri, Delta|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
Employment Type: Full-time
- Financial Data Management – Maintains a proper record of the financial transactions as it relates to the Bakery.
- Offer the Right Financial Advice-Creates a database which can help in future business planning. She offers vital advice on matters like revenue and expenditure trends. Helps in taking important decisions like hiring outsourcing services, taking loans etc. Any discrepancies and irregularities related to finances can be dealt with.
- Helpful in Tax preparation and Filing.
- Dealing with suppliers and Outside Parties.
- Timely preparation of payroll and pay-slips; and ensuring that proper bank accounts are credited and debited.
- Reconciliation of Cashbook account with Bank statement.
- Setting Accounting goals and objectives.
- Risk Evaluation and Opportunities Analysis
- Ensures that there is consistency in procedures and policies across the accounting department and that these policies are appropriately set for the achievement of the company is overall goals and objectives.
- Liaise with the Administrative department on preparation of weekly / month budgets.
- Prepare monthly reports of the Company’s financial statements as well as the profit information for the month.
- Monitors debtors and creditors balances to ensure prompt payment and proper documentation.
- Balance total cashier’s account for the day and send daily update to Centre Manager.
- Authorize and append payment voucher.
- Interact with Bank account officers as it relates to the Bakery.
- Oversee raw material store and dispatch unit.
- Applicant must possess B.Sc in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 2nd Class upper degree from a well recognized tertiary institution.
- Being a member of Ican or any other recognized accounting professional body is a plus.
- Applicant must have an analytical mind and a keen eye for details.
- Applicant must possess sound numerical abilities and proficiency in computer operation.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft excel is a must.
- Applicant must possess high level of integrity and good communication skills.
- Applicant must be sound in Financial reporting and Financial Management.
- Applicant must be within the ages of 25-35 years, female preferably.
- Applicant must be resident in Warri, Delta State.
- Applicant should be able to work with minimum supervision and also possess problem solving abilities.
- 2 – 5 years experience.
N40,000 – N60,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their CV to: [email protected] with the heading “Accountant – Warri”.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free