Garmspot Nigeria Limited has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Associate recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Garmspot Nigeria Limited Customer Service Associate Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Associate|
|Recruitment Agency||Garmspot Nigeria Limited|
|Job Location:||Lagos Island, Lagos|
|How to Apply||Apply Online by email|
Job Type: Full Time
- Ensure efficient fulfilment of customers’ orders and requests
- Collate useful qualitative feedback from customers and share with immediate supervisor to assist in product / service development and improvement
- Respond to customers queries in a timely, effective and professional manner
- Follow up on completed orders with clients and customers to ensure feedback on each order is generated
- Keep up to date with industry trends, conduct competitor research and anticipate changes in customer demand patterns
- The customer service associate may be required to attend events powered by Garmspot, assist sales team colleagues, and coordinate Garmprint activities at the events. These events must be concluded with management via a report to the Manager, GarmPrint
- Provide input into email newsletters by ensuring that the right customer segments get the right email campaigns at the right time
- Contribute ideas for creative campaigns
- Establish timely and periodic updates on available stock via our e-commerce and social media platforms.
- Ensure that product updates are done within the set timeframes on the website and on social media platforms
- Provide appropriate information on available platforms for all services available at GarmPrint
- Make research on Printing & T-Shirts when required.
- HND / OND
- Experience: 1 – 2 years.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV alongside Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free