OTP Internet Technology has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Officer recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for OTP Internet Technology Customer Service Officer Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Officer|
|Recruitment Agency||OTP Internet Technology|
|Job Location:||Ikeja, Lagos|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for a Customer Service Officer who can help us achieve our company’s financial goals. The ideal candidate for this position must be willing to work as part of a dynamic team.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer service
- Resolving service problems by clarifying the customerâ€™s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintaining a positive, empathetic and professional attitude toward customers at all times
- Using computerised systems to access the details of customers.
- Handling customer complaints, escalating to a supervisor when needed.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls and live chats.
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods / tools.
- Meet personal / customer service team targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, or social media
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of customer service process.
- Take the extra mile to engage customers.
- Minimum of B.Sc / HND in related field
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in similar role (NYSC experience acceptable).
- Experience with a CRM tool.
- Tech-savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Goal oriented so as to meet daily targets
- Excellent communication skill (written and oral)
- Patience, ability to manage stress and negotiation skill.
- Open to working on Saturdays when required.
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free