Olman Business Solutions (OBS) has invited interested and eligible candidates for Customer Service Representatives recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Olman Business Solutions (OBS) Customer Service Representatives Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Customer Service Representatives|
|Recruitment Agency||Olman Business Solutions (OBS)|
|Job Location:||Port Harcourt, Rivers|
|How to Apply||Apply Online|
Employment Type: Full-time
- Act as a liaison between the company and customers and assisting with orders, complaints, errors, and lots of other queries.
- Assist in developing, presenting, and implementing policies and procedures to make sure company customers have a satisfactory experience.
- Promote company’s product and services.
- Communicating and coordinating with colleagues as necessary.
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of the customer service process.
- Sending in daily and weekly reports
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer support.
- Perform any other assigned duties.
- 100% Compliance with features of the Safety Plan.
- Observes proper operating procedures, noting unsafe practices.
- Ensures that all relevant QHSE policies are communicated to and understood by department members.
- Work in safe and conscientious manner to ensure personal safety and safety of colleagues.
- Communicates with subordinates daily through pre-tour/toolbox meetings.
- Understand proper use of safety equipment required for his position
- Understand the emergency duties of his position
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft office applications – MS Excel, Word and Power point
- Ability to stay calm when customers are stressed or ups
- Experience working with customer support.
- Excellent communication skills
- Good composure and good dress sense. First impression matters!
N45,000 – N70,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of mail.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free