University of Africa, Toru-Orua has invited interested and eligible candidates for Director of Works and Services recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for UAT Director of Works and Services Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Director of Works and Services|
|Recruitment Agency||University of Africa, Toru-Orua (UAT)|
|Job Location:||Toru-Orua, Bayelsa|
|How to Apply:||Apply Online|
The Director of Works and Services shall report to the Vice-Chancellor for the administration of the following:
- Coordination of municipal services such as water, electricity, roads, e.t.c
- Preparation and management of a schedule of maintenance of University assets, and ensure that all buildings in the University and other infrastructural facilities are adequately maintained.
- Coordination of the operation and maintenance of University vehicles
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- A good first degree in Civil Engineering with at least a Second Class (Lower Division) and registration with the Council of Registered Engineers of Nigeria (COREN) plus at least 15 years post qualification experience
- OR a Master’s degree in Civil Engineenng plus 12 years post-qualification experience, with evidence of Registration with COREN. Part of the experience should be within a university setting or comparable institution
- The successful candidate should be of an age of not more than five (5) years to mandatory retirement age.
- Where applicable, the contract may be renewed for only one additional term of five (5) years or part thereof, but not beyond his/her retiring date from the University.
Conditions of Service
- The University offers an attractive compensation package based on the Public Universities conditions of service and it includes Bayelsa State’s generous insurance coverage for healthcare.
Application Closing Date
23rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are required to submit the following electronically:
- A formal Letter of Application, not more than two (2) pages long
- One (1) copy of an up-to-date curriculum vitae (not more than 8 pages long), photocopies of certificates and other relevant documents
- A vision statement (not more than two (2) pages long) stating the applicant’s vision of a strategic direction for the position
- Contact details of three (3) referees (one of whom must be the candidate’s current or former Head of Department).
All applications and referees’ reports should be submitted in confidence, directly to:
University of Africa,Toru-Orua,
Email Address: [email protected]
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free