Updates on Nigeria Police Physical Screening 2020: Recently, the Nigeria Police Service Commission has released the list of successful candidates for the screening of the post of constable.
And if your name is in the list of successful candidates, then this is an important page to know the screening date and venue.
Finally Nigeria Police Constable Physical Screening 2020 date is out. Let’s know about the date and venue of npf screening 2020
We are pleased to inform all shortlisted applicants that 2019/2020 Nigeria Police Physical Screening exercise is now going on.
The Nigeria police recruitment physical verification exercise will only be for you if you have been Preselected.
Important Note: Nigeria Police Physical Verification Exercise is a massive recruitment event and it has to be done in Nigeria Police Schools / Colleges across the country.
The purpose of conducting the 2020 Nigeria Police Recruitment Physical Verification Practice is to see that the data filled during the online registration phase is correct and also to check whether it matches with the original documents of the applicant.
How will the police screening exercise be conducted? – Step by step process
Candidates should be very patient for the practice as they come to the screening and they should come to the screening ground with a white T-shirt and short with a photocopy of all their credentials and then follow these steps:
- Wash your hands with soap and water and follow all Covid-19 protocols
- Fill the biodata form with all their relevant information
- Do physical tests through them measure their height and chest. Then also check their body for scars and wasps.
- Candidates to see if all the listed required documents like Dia Olive Certificate, Birth Certificate / Age Declaration, Guarantor Form, Local Government Identification and National Identity Card / Slip
- Then screen to see if the candidate fulfills the required qualifications, especially Olevel 5 credits
- Security screening to check if they get any criminal record before security / intelligence data base
- The final table recommends whether they meet all the criteria
- Then ICT desks take input of all the data, then send the screen to Police Headquarters, where shortlist successful people.
- Candidates who successfully pass through this process then go through another round of tests to write the exam.
NPF Screening Date
- Screening starting date: 24th August, 2020
- Closing Date: 6th September, 2020
If you are an applicant, your study date will depend on your local authority.
Nigeria Police Screening schedule for Lagos State:
Monday 24th August, 2020
- Agege Local Government
- Ajeromi-Ifelodun Local Government
Tuesday 25th August, 2020
- Alimosho Local Government
- Amuwo-Odofin Local Government
Wednesday 26th August, 2020
- Apapa Local Government
- Badagry Local Government
Thursday 27th August, 2020
- Epe Local Government
- Eti-Osa Local Government
Friday 28th August, 2020
- Ibeju-Lekki Local Government
Saturday 29th August, 2020
Monday 31st August, 2020
- Ikeja Local Government
- Ikorodu Local Government
Tuesday 1st September, 2020
- Kosofe Local Government
- Lagos Island Local Government
Wednesday 2nd September, 2020
- Lagos Mainland Local Government
- Mushin Local Government
Thursday 3rd September, 2020
- Ojo Local Government
- Oshodi-Isolo Local Government
Friday 4th September, 2020
Saturday 5th September, 2020
- Surulere Local Government
According to a statement issued by Police Public Relations Officer, SP Bala Elkana, applicants must report at the screening venue, Police College Ikeja by 8am on dates indicated against their various Local Government Areas.
Schedule for Rivers State:
Screening date for Rivers State in on Monday 24 August 2020 till the 6th of September at the Civic Centre, Moscow Road Port Harcourt screening venue.
The following Local Government area shall report in that location:
- Andoni LGA
- Asaritoru LGA
- Akukutoru LGA
- Abua/Odua LGA
- Ahoada east LGA
- Ahoada West LGA
- Bonny LGA
- Degema LGA
- Eberi-Omuma LGA
- Emohua LGA
- Eleme LGA
- Etche LGA
- Gokana LGA
- Ikwerre LGA
- Khana LGA
- Obio/Akpor LGA
- Ogba/Ebema Ndoni LGA
- Ogu/Bolo LGA
- Okrika LGA
- Opobo/Nkoro LGA
- Oyigbo LGA
- Port Harcourt LGA
- Tai LGA
See the locations and dates for NPF shortlist 2020
South East Zone
North West Zone
North East Zone
South West Zone
South South Zone
North Central Zone
Register for Nigeria Police Shortlisted Candidates Updates
Steps to Register Free NPF Shortlist 2020 Updates
- First enter your email id in following text box
- Click on “Register” button
- Login your email and verify your free subscription.
Requirements to Participate in Nigeria Police Physical Screening Verification 2019 Exercise
- Birth Certificate / Age Declaration Letter
- Your Qualification verification
Nigeria Police Force (NPF) – In continuation of the ongoing recruitment of constables into the Nigeria Police Force, all candidates who successfully completed the online recruitment registration exercise are to proceed for physical and credential screening scheduled to hold between 24th August, 2020 and 6th September, 2020, across the federation.
Requirements for 2020 Physical / Credentials Screening Exercise
The applicants are to appear at the various screening venues in their clean white T-shirts and shorts with the following mandatory basic requirements:
- National Identity Number (NIN);
- Original and duplicate copies of credentials: O’ Level Result(s), Certificate of Origin, Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age – neatly arranged in two white flat files with recent passport photographs attached;
- Printout of application submission confirmation page
- Duly completed Guarantor’s form
- Any candidate who fails to present (Bullets 1 and 4) above, will not be considered for the screening.
- The screening exercise will take place at designated locations within each State/FCT.
- Detailed and specific guidelines for each State will be announced by the Police Public Relations Officers in the thirty-six states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
- The screening and other activities touching on the recruitment exercise will be carried out in strict compliance with the COVID-19 prevention protocols.
- The Inspector-General of Police, IGP M.A Adamu, NPM, mni reiterates that the recruitment exercise is absolutely free of charge and without any pecuniary obligation. The IGP assures that the process will be conducted in the best tradition of transparency and accountability. He advises the applicants to be wary of online impostors, scammers and other criminal elements who might want to take advantage of the recruitment process to dupe innocent applicants. The IGP however warns that anyone found wanting will be arrested and prosecuted.
For those who have not applied and those who can not remember the recruitment, kindly click on the link below:
Nigeria Police Recruitment
Best of luck for 2020, Nigeria Police Physical Screening