Sigma Consulting Group has invited interested and eligible candidates for Office Assistant recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Sigma Consulting Group Office Assistant Recruitment 2020 acan go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Office Assistant|
|Recruitment Agency||Sigma Consulting Group|
|How to Apply||Apply Online by email|
- The Ideal candidate will be responsible for managing general office duties to ensure company processes run smoothly
- Assists with director duties and corresponds with clients, customers, and vendors.
- Performs clerical duties, including, but not limited to, mailing and filing correspondence, preparing payrolls, placing orders, and answering calls
- Interacts with clients, visitors, and vendors
- Sorts and distributes incoming mail
- Arranges meetings by reserving rooms and managing refreshments
- Types correspondence, meeting notes, and forms among other documents
- Photocopies, scans, and files appropriate documents
- Edits documents for accuracy
- Maintains accurate records and enters data
- Assists with organising events when necessary
- Conducts research and compiles data
- Signs for delivered packages and distributes them to the appropriate recipient
- Interacts with directors when necessary
- Assists in setting up new client accounts
- Maintains financial database records
- Covers reception upon occasion
- Maintains stock of supplies by anticipating work requirements, ordering supplies, and distributing supplies where necessary
- Answers customer questions and confirms customer orders
- Engages in educational opportunities as needed
- Performs additional duties when required, including drafting brochures and organising the filing system.
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous Experience in a Related Field Preferred; Self-Driven; Excellent Customer Care Skills;
- Exceptional Communication Skills;
- Ability to Maintain a Strict Level of Confidence;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Programs;
- Attention to Detail;
- Professional Appearance;
- Excellent Typing Skills;
- Strong Problem Solving Skills; Excellent Organisational Skills; Highly Motivated and Ability to Prioritize Efficiently;
- Ability to Work Alone or As Part of a Team;
- Enthusiastic and Reliable;
- Knowledge of Basic Office Management Procedures; Reliable.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free