Fadac Resources and Services invited interested and eligible candidates for Security Supervisor recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Fadac Resources and Services Security Supervisor Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Security Supervisor|
|Recruitment Agency||Fadac Resources and Services|
|Job Location:||Ota and Mushin, Lagos|
|How to Apply|
- Secure premises and personnel by patrolling property; monitoring surveillance equipment; inspecting buildings, equipment and access points; permitting entry.
- Induction, training and retaining new and existing posted guards.
- Prevent losses and damage by reporting irregularities, informing violators of policy and procedures; restraining trespassers.
- Maintain environment by monitoring and setting building and equipment controls
- Maintain organization’s stability and reputation by complying with legal requirements
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer’s instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs; evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Ensure the security, safety and well-being of all personnel, visitors and the premises
- Adhere to all company service and operating standards
- Remain in compliance with local, state and federal regulations
- Respond to emergencies to provide necessary assistance to employees and customers
- Protect the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire and other safety issues
- Follow procedures for various initiatives, including fire prevention, property patrol, traffic control and accident investigations.
- Minimum of OND qualification.
- Must have military / police background.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in FMCG industry.
- Written and Verbal Communication
- Following Complex Instructions
- Knowledge of Security Operations and Procedure.
- Knowledge of Basic Security and Fire Inspection Procedures
- Beat Patrolling.
- Incidence reporting
- Surveillance Skills
- Safety Management
- Reporting Skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free