Lonadek Nigeria Limited interested and eligible candidates for Store Keeper recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Lonadek Nigeria Limited Store Keeper Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Store Keeper|
|Recruitment Agency||Lonadek Nigeria Limited|
|How to Apply|
- Our client is recruiting a Store Keeper who will manage all operations in the company’s storeroom
- He or she will play a key role in the proper care and maintenance of a perpetual inventory of forms, including ordering, receiving, and maintaining office supplies, and various types of equipment
- The preferred candidate should have basic knowledge of accounting principles with an eye for details.
- Manage and train store staff
- Plan promotional campaigns for new products or specials
- Ensure that the store is kept clean and organized
- Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
- Receive, unload, and shelve supplies
- Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies
- Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies and report findings to the accounts department for reimbursements and record keeping
- Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses
- Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control
- Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs.
- A Degree or Advanced Diploma in Store Management or a related field
- A minimum of 10 years prior experience in retail or store management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be well organized and detail oriented.
Application Closing Date
9th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free