Union Bank of Nigeria Plc interested and eligible candidates for Digital & Innovation Associate recruitment 2020.
Aspirants who look forward to applying for Union Bank of NigeriaDigital & Innovation Associate Recruitment 2020 can go through the complete article to know more.
We only publish verified and authentic information at https://voiceognigeria.org.ng.
Let’s read about recruitment updates, current status, job title, requirements, application, shortlisted candidates, and other information.
|Job Title:||Digital & Innovation Associate|
|Recruitment Agency||Union Bank of Nigeria Plc|
|Job Description:||The Innovation Associate will report to the Head of Digital and Innovation and play a key role in identifying and implementing projects consistent with our strategy and with significant impact throughout the Bank. Responsibilities of the position include:|
|How to Apply|
Description / Responsibilities
The Innovation Associate will report to the Head of Digital and Innovation and play a key role in identifying and implementing projects consistent with our strategy and with significant impact throughout the Bank. Responsibilities of the position include:
- Implement an internal innovation strategy that will include a consistent pipeline of ideas to solve the problem areas experienced across business units and functions as well as run internal innovation challenges that will see ideas within the pipeline through to implementation.
- Develop business case and cost-benefit analysis to make the case for ideas, proposed partnerships or identified products or solutions for uptake by the bank
- Conduct external innovation challenges aimed at supporting creative and innovative solutions to relevant social problems.
- Drive an innovation culture within the bank through implementation of relevant initiatives.
- Support the development of board and senior management presentations including research related to macroeconomic indicators, banking industry and relevant policies, competitive landscape, emerging trends, market sectors, etc.
- Identify, manage and track strategic partnerships for the bank (e.g. Fintechs and other technology partners) to address the problem areas faced by business units and functions, improving product / service offerings with the ultimate goal of improving the bottom line
- Support translation of the bank’s long-term strategy for the annual strategic review/refresh cycle and execution tracking
- Establish an incubator type environment for new initiatives being developed; and assist the organization on approach, and potential adoption of relevant business concepts
- Create and maintain an innovation community of past and present participants of the external challenges and Fintech’s within our network to ensure an ecosystem of diverse minds, coming together to share ideas and resources in the spirit of collaboration
- Run top priority projects to materially improve effectiveness and performance of the bank
- Facilitate project management for implementation of initiatives across the organization
- Coordinate and supervise detailed competitive, market, trend, economic and financial analysis to inform strategic decisions by top management.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Register for Job Updates
For All Job Vacancies, 2020 then register today.
Steps to Register Free