Job Vacancy at Pearldrops Healthcare Staffing Account Officer:
PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a Community Pharmacy requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Prepares financial and stock report.
- Calculate variances from the budget and report significant issues to management
- Conduct monthly reconciliation of every bank account.
- Develop and maintain financial statements for future reference.
- Monitor and manage expenses within the established budget.
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts.
- Assemble information for external auditors for the annual audit.
- Minimum of B.Sc. / HND in Accounting
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Excel &Word;
- Good knowledge of IFRS and Management Accounting
- Technical competence in Accounting Software such as Quick Books and Sage, Etc.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.