Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) invites applications for her International Student Scholarships in 2021
KAIST was established in 1971 to model a research-focused university and to foster elite human resources in science and technology needed by the nation. Currently, KAIST has successfully become a well-respected member of the worldwide science community.
Worth of Award
- Full tuition fee: tuition exemption for 8 semesters
- Living expenses: 350,000 KRW per month
- National Health insurance
Applicants of International Student Admission
- They offer KAIST Scholarships to admitted students
- Students must maintain GPA over 2.7 out of 4.3 at KAIST after their freshman year.
- Applicants who hold Korean Citizenship(dual citizenship) are not eligible to apply as foreign students
- International applicants MUST ADDITIONALLY satisfy one of the following two requirements:
- Neither of the applicant’s parents is a Korean citizen, or
- For applicants of Korean Origin, he/she must have received his/her entire elementary, junior high, and high school education outside of Korea at a comparable and equivalent level of that provided in Korea.
- Note that international schools located in Korea are NOT acknowledged as foreign schools.
- They want to select students who meet the goal of fostering science talents
that contribute to the nation and society.
Who have the professional nature of science and technology research and curiosity in this area, Who have passion and will to challenge new areas of creation, Who wish to serve society and the country with a high level of consciousness and attitude of collaboration, Who deeply think about morals and the environment for all humanity
How to Apply
There is no separate process for applying for scholarship
- Just check “KAIST scholarship” on the Statement of Financial Resources section on online application for admission.
Deadline: Applications for early bird registration closes October 23, 2020.