First Academic Achievement Scholarships at Egypt-Japan University of Science and Technology:
This study award is available to support all students who are interested to pursue a PhD in Robotics and Autonomous Systems program at KNU in Korea.
Application Deadline: May 30, 2020
- University: Kunsan National University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Awards: Tuition fees and monthly salary
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Korea
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD degree program in Robotics and Autonomous Systems
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- A solid academic background with an MSc. degree in either of these: Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, ICT, Electronics Engineering, or other related disciplines with a grade of B or better in terms of UiA’s grading scale (or equivalent), is required.
- Applicants must have either already finished their master’s degree during the last five years or have a date for the defense of the Master Thesis that will take place not later than September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for this opportunity, you are required to take admission to a PhD degree at KNU. After being enrolled, they need to contact- Deok-Jin Lee, Professor via email Deokjlee-at-kunsan.ac.kr for the application process of this position.
- Supporting Documents: You must submit all the following documents:
- CV with picture (applicant for PhD, Post-doc. and MSc)
- Certificate of record for undergraduate courses (applicant for PhD, Post-doc and MSc)
- Certificate of record for graduate courses (applicant for PhD and Post-doc.)
- MSc thesis (applicant for PhD)
- BSc thesis (applicant for MSc)
- PhD thesis (applicant for Post-doc.)
- Written and spoken English proficiency. Applicants from some countries must document their English proficiency through one of the following tests or certificates:
- TOEFL – Test of English as a Foreign Language with a minimum score of 600 on the Paper-based Test (PBT), or a minimum of 92 on the Internet-based Test (iBT)
- IELTS – International English Language Testing System, with a result of at least 6.5, with no section lower than 5.5. (only Academic IELTS test accepted)
- CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) certificate of at least Level B2
- Journal or conference papers, if any.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants who have received (expected) a Master’s degree or been recognized as having the equivalent academic experience and is deemed appropriate by the KNU president.
- Language Requirement: Be good in the English language.
Kunsan National University will provide tuition fees and monthly salary, but the total amount will be up to students’ skills and experiences.