Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021: Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to apply for the 2021-2022 Science@Leuven scholarships for outstanding students taking a master’s degree programme in Ku Leuven.
Ku Leuven is an institution for research and education with international appeal that ranks among the best universities in Europe when it comes to research. It offers its students a high-quality academic education in a wide range of fields. Applicants are to submit a complete application file for an eligible Master’s programme before the application expiration date.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Ku Leuven
Scholarship to be taken at: Belgium
Scholarship level: Masters
Scholarship Worth: up to 10.000 Euro
Subject Eligibility: Chemistry, Geography, Geology, Physics and Statistics
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The scholarship is for international students
You may also like: Fully Funded Scholarships to Study in Belgium 2021-2022
Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021 | Details
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria
Eligibility criteria: To be considered for the Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships in Belgium, 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students passionate about advancing their careers at Ku Leuven, Belgium.
- Applicants must have applied for an eligible Master’s programme before applying for the scholarship.
- The Applicant must have a high standard of academic performance and potential. The applicant has a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.5 out of 4.0.
- The applicant must have a good knowledge and command of the language of instruction of the Master’s programme, regardless of the minimum scores required by the Master’s programme to include a minimum overall score of 7 on the IELTS; a minimum total score of 94 on the TOEFL; a similar result of another official language test recognised by the Ku Leuven.
- Applicants must possess previous qualifications from educational institutions.
Other Opportunity: Utrecht Excellence Scholarships Programme for International Students 2021 [Updated]
How-to-Apply: To apply for the Ku Leuven International Masters Scholarships in Belgium 2021
- Apply for the master programme of your choice through the application tool of the KU Leuven. Please read the application instructions carefully.
- upload the following information via the KU Leuven application tool:
- a complete list of course titles for which you have obtained a credit. Indicate the course size (in ECTS-credits) and the result you obtained.
- provide a short (about one half to one page) description for the courses from your previous/current programme that you deem most relevant as a preparation for the master programme. Describe the courses according to the standard guidelines for an ECTS-study guide.
- two reference letters of internationally renowned professors;
- a letter of motivation for the programme.
- When you have completed and submitted your application for the master’s programme, take a screen shpt of the message and upload it when you register at Science@Leuven Scholarship.
- Apply for the Science@Leuven Scholarship via this link.
- your registration is complete after you have received an email stating that you have been registered for the Science@Leuven Scholarship
Application Deadline: 15th February, 2021