If you have been searching for Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021, kwara poly post utme 2020/2021, kwara poly post utme form 2020, kwara poly post utme form 2020/2021, kwara poly utme date, kwarapoly post utme form 2020/2021, kwara state polytechnic post utme 2020, how much is kwara poly post utme form, kwara poly nd full time form, then you are in the right place.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
To be eligible for the screening exercise, candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored the minimum JAMB score for Polytechnics in the 2020 UTME. Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
Table of Contents
How to Register for Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME.
Authorities of the Kwara State Polytechnic invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the Institution’s various National Diploma (ND) Full-Time programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session to register for the Post-UTME screening exercise.
Online application will commence from Monday 31st August, 2020.
Candidates must have chosen Kwara State Polytechnic as their first or second choice and scored a minimum of 150 in the 2020 UTME.
However, for the following programmes, the candidates must have scored the marks indicated against them as follows.
Any candidate with Lower Scores should not apply.
- Accountancy – 160
- Civil Engineering Technology – 160
- Computer Science – 160
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology – 160
- Mechanical Engineering Technology – 160
- Business Administration – 170
- Public Administration – 170
- Science Laboratory Technology – 170
- Mass Communication – 180
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applicants are to pay the screening fee of N2,000.00 only, through Interswitch Web pay platform using ATM Cards (Master Card, Verve Card and other Interswitch enabled Cards).
- Kindly log on to the Kwara Poly admission screening portal via https://portal.kwarastatepolytechnic.edu.ng/appo.php.
- Click on appropriate application link.
- Create your profile by completing the form.
- Click on Resume Application on the left menu to continue.
- Enter personal details on the next screen and click continue.
- Enter JAMB details alongside your first and second choices and click continue.
- Enter O’Level details with number of sittings and click continue.
- Upload Passport Photograph (50KB maximum size) and click continue.
- Click on Screening Application on the left menu to continue.
- Read the declaration and click on Proceed button to continue.
- Upload your documents and click on “Upload and Continue”.
- Enter Next of Kin Information and click on Continue.
- Read Payment Instructions carefully and click on the Notification Tab.
- Click on Continue to see payment details.
- Click on CollegePay button to proceed to payment OR
- Click on Cancel button to terminate the payment process.
- Make Payment
- Select your ATM card type (e.g Verve or Master Card)
- Enter your Card Number
- Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and
- Then click on Pay.
- After successful payment, Click the appropriate button to print Application Documents and Payment Slip.
- You can click Reprint on the left menu to reprint your documents.
- The Portal opens on Monday 31st August, 2020. at 12.00 am and closes on on a date to be announced later, at 11.59 pm. No further payment or registration will be allowed after the closure.
- The screening exercise will be announced later.
- The screening exercise will be by Computer Based Test (CBT).
- Candidates should ensure that the data supplied are correct because these will be used for official purposes throughout the period of their study in the Polytechnic.
- All Candidates seeking for admission into the Kwara State Polytechnic must undergo the screening exercise.
- Only candidates who properly register for the screening exercise and are successful will be considered for admission.
- Candidates are advised to meticulously provide their details on the portal as any candidate that supplies wrong information will be automatically disqualified and his/her admission could be withdrawn at any stage.
Candidates awaiting Result should not apply.
That’s the much we can take on the topic “Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form 2020/2021″.
Thanks For Reading