The London Business School is inviting applications for the Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund for outstanding females worldwide in 2021.
The Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund supports 20 outstanding female MBA, EMBA, and Masters in Management scholars per year for three years. Made possible from a £3.69 million gift from the Laidlaw Foundation, the fund will create a dynamic network of female peers at LBS and beyond.
The Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund strengthens our ambition of moving towards 51% female representation across degree programmes, in particular, the number of women from socio-economically diverse backgrounds. The fund aims to attract the highest caliber women who might otherwise have been unable to afford a top-tier business education.
Table of Contents
Worth of Award
The Leadership Fund consists of 20 awards, from half to full fees.
The Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund is open to:
- All successful female MBA, EMBA, MiM applicants.
- The Laidlaw Women’s Leadership Fund aims to support the growth in the proportion of women in senior leadership roles in business and on boards around the world.
- LBS and Laidlaw Foundation share a joint vision – to help exceptional females in their careers, regardless of their socio-economic backgrounds.
- Successful female applicants must demonstrate financial need.
How to Apply
To apply, follow the steps below;
- Click on “Create profile” below to fill out a short registration form.
- If you’ve already done this, skip step 2.
- Verify your profile by clicking on the activation link in the email we will send you.
- Return to this page to log in and start your application.
Deadline: Application closes on September 30, 2020, November 4, 2020.