Lancaster University Mature Student Funding for International Students:
The main purpose of this award is to provide financial support for eligible students who want to start their undergraduate or research studies at LU.
Application Deadline: 30th September.
- University: Lancaster University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and Research
- Awards: £1000
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: NA
- Nationality: EU/UK & International
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and Research degree in any subject area
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have a high school certificate or a master’s degree from a recognized university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for this opportunity, applicants need to take admission in an undergraduate or research degree at the university. Thereafter, they can complete the application for this grant.
- Supporting Documents: To apply, candidates must be ready to submit the previous transcripts at the university.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet all the entry requirements of this university.
- Language Requirement: All candidates must be proficient in English so that they can actively participate in the academic program.
Benefits: The Lancaster University will provide the award amount of £1000 to the eligible candidates.