Are you bored of the same old easy, and casual look onto your face? Worry not, we will give you a simple and easy way out. Now upgrade and elevate your style statement into these smart looks through a bandana. Bandanahairstyles are getting quite popular across the globe now for their unique and feminine statement looks. Bandana is nothing but a large and bright colored handkerchief or scarf used to tie around the neck and head as a hair accessory.
With the help of Bandana, you can just do your regular everyday style and yet enhance your looks simply and effortlessly. Let’s get started and see some cute bandana hairstyles.
10 Best Bandana Hairstyles of 2020:
We have compiled a list of top trending and lovely bandana headband hairstyles for women across preferences and ages. Let’s have a look!
1. Braid Bandana Hairdo:
One can do this beautiful braided updo hairstyles, which you are already aware of, and enhance its style statement through a shiny sizzling scarf or bandana. All that you need to do is once you finish your updo, add on this bright color cute bandana and turn it around your head. Tie it around the sides of the head or crown to give that glammed up and spring friendly look. That is it; you are all glammed up with this stylish look.
- Women with any of the face shape can try this beautiful and stunning styles
- If you are in the 20s to the late 20s, this can be a perfect style.
- Women and girls with smooth and straight natural hair texture can look neat and ideal in this bandana hairstyles look.
2. Bandana Ponytail:
If you are wondering how to upscale and work on a beautiful and elegant look with a ponytail, here it is! Firstly, do a neat puffy ponytail. Tie the hair to little height instead of a low-length variant. Take a scarf of your choice, which can match your dress or appearance. Tie it from below the head which goes behind the ponytail. This bandana hairstyles can also be quite a good and cute choice if you have long hair.
- Female with oval and diamond face shape can be perfect in this bandana styles
- If you are in the late 20s to the mid-30s age group, this can be quite a beautiful look.
- Women with wavy hair texture can look stunning and gorgeous in these hairstyles.
3. Bandana Ponytail in Blonde Hair:
Among several hairstyles to do with a bandana, we even have a sleek low-length hair pony with tie-up too. It is more of a feminine and creative look one can achieve so effortlessly. Work on a low-length loose hair pony. On the top of the elastic, once you tie the hair, use a colorful printed bandana and take it around the pony to tie it up, as shown in the picture above. That is it; you are good to go!
- Women with any of the face shape can try this simple and feminine look
- If you are in the early to mid-30s, this style can make you appear youthful
- Work on this look for women with smooth and wavy hair texture for the best of the looks.
4. Curly Hair with a Bandana:
You can even nail a bandana look with curly hair. If your hair appears messy and you prefer to manage your hair with unique and beautiful hairstyles, these can be possible options. You can go ahead to try bandana hair bun up door work on a bandana look near the crown area or tie in a most stunning gorgeous manner in a bow appearance.
- Try this look if you have a curly or messy hair texture for a perfect look
- This hairstyle can be ideal for young women in the age of 20s for seamless looks.
- Be it oval or diamond or heart face shape; these styles are easy and perfect.
5. Bandana with Bangs:
We quite are in awe with this beautiful and stunning hairstyle with bangs. While hair bangs are already a popular style and you are further wondering how to enhance to a more stunning and feminine style statement, here we are. To those beautiful little bangs and curly hair, add on a beautiful bandana from below the hair/head and bring it up to tie either on crown or sides. Rest assured, you can look like a diva.
- Women with oval, diamond, and heart face shape can look gorgeous
- Try this style for women with wavy or mild curly hair for that beautiful texture and appearance
- Women in the 20s to the 30s can try this feminine and stunning look effortlessly.
6. Bandana Hairstyle with Bun:
A hair bun or simple knot is probably the most coveted and quick hairstyle for several women. You can now add on a layer and style element to it by bringing in the bandana look, as seen above. Go ahead with a contrast bright color bandana with your dress and work on tying it up at the edges. You are good to go in this bandana hairstyles with a bun!
- Women with any of the face shape can try this style effortlessly
- Try this look for those in the 30s for looking youthful and edgy
- Any hair texture can look amazing and stylish in this simple and quick look.
7. Hairstyles with Bandanas for Short Hair (Bob):
We quite love bob for the edgy and sassy appearance it adds easily. This cute wavy little bob is all about the fun, easy and yet mesmerizing look. You can yet elevate this hairstyle statement by adding a bandana style, as shown in the picture above. Women in the younger age groups prefer much informal and classy look for parties or get-togethers can try this bandana style out.
- Wear this for round, oval, and diamond face shape to look stylish
- Those in the 20s and the 30s can look edgy, sleek, and beautiful in here.
- Wear this for wavy and natural short hair length to have a seamless appearance in bandana hairstyles
8. Bandana with Braids:
This cute and stunning fishtail braid is already super lovely and gives a chic appearance to any. Be it for the ethnic look or a seamless indo-western style statement; it can be pretty apt. But how about adding a bandana around the style? Here is one such example. This classic and vintage bandana hairstyles can add texture and enhancement to anyone who tries it out.
- Women with oval and round face shape can try this style easily
- Work on this look for those above 35 years old to look youthful and edgy
- Any hair texture with medium hair length can be quite ideal and apt fit in this bandana hairstyles look.
9. Afro Inspired Braids with Bandana Look:
We all by now know how Afro-American and African-inspired braided hairstyles are adapted and got quite popular across the globe. They have become a symbol of style and edgy looks. You can recreate the same, yet if you prefer a much bolder and wild look, why not add a mild bandana printed look as shown in the picture above? Be it classy parties or fun dance nights; this box braids styles with bandana can be amazing!
- Women with oval, elongated and square face shapes can be a perfect fit.
- Any age group women can potentially try this easy lookout.
- Wear this style with curly or wavy messy hair texture to look beautiful.
10. Simple Elegant Loose Hair Look:
Last but not least, when you decide on leaving your hair away to have that mild and beautiful graceful tone, you can still choose to pair with Bandana statement appearance. Be it in a funky way (as shown in picture above) or a charming feminine manner by tying cute printed one on the side, it is all up to your choice. What do you think?
- Any oval or diamond face shape can look edgy and chic here.
- Try this style for teen girls and young women in their 20s to look amazing.
- Wavy and dense hair texture can add to the texture and style statement.
If you love something experimental yet cute and enhanced style statements, the Bandana hairstyles are apt and pretty fit for you. Be it with your girl gatherings or a party night out; these can be edgy and add a new level of style and statement. Try them out and tell us your thoughts; we love to hear from you!