Lumen Christ College is delighted to announce the music awards for high-calibre applicants in Australia for the academic year 2020-2021.
The programme aims to support domestic students who want to undertake their Year 7 programs in music at Lumen Christy College.
Clarity of Information
Amazing offer for students in Australia.
Established in 1984, Lumen Christ College is an independent Roman Catholic coeducation secondary day school which is located in the Perth southeastern suburb of Martin, Western Australia.
Why at the Lumen Christy College? Lumen Christi College seeks to provide opportunities that allow each student to become the best person he or she can possibly be.
Application Deadline: September 11, 2020.
- University or Organization: Lumen Christy College
- Department: Music
- Course Level: Year 7
- Award: Full scholarship
- Number of Awards: Two
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Domestic
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: Australia.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in Music offered by Lumen Christy College.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Make a leading contribution to music at the college
- Maintain a high level of achievement on their chosen instrument
- Enrol in specialist music classes for the duration of the Scholarship
- Take Part in an annual review of progress to ensure satisfactory achievement is taking place.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you want to apply for this application
program, then you are recommended to take admission in Lumen Christy College.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants must attach their citizenship certificate, official academic transcripts with the application.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must have previous degree certificate with remarkable results.
- Language Requirement: Aspirants must have sufficient knowledge of the English Language.
Benefits: The university will provide fully-funded positions for Year 7 students commencing in 2021. There are two awards available.