Application Deadline: August 31, 2020
- University or Organization: Macquarie University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: MRes and PhD
- Award: $28,092
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Australia
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MRes Year 2 + PhD OR direct entry PhD degree program in Genetic and anatomical basis of brain lateralization.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- For MRes, must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized institution;
- Minimum overall GPA of 4.38 on a 7 point scale and GPA of 5.25 at 300 level;
- A research proposal (a short paragraph is sufficient).
- For PhD, completion of a Master of Research (MRes) with a grade of at least a Distinction level (75% or greater in the second year; or
- A Master of Philosophy; or
- A two-year Master’s degree with a major research component at Distinction level (75% or greater).
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To be considered for the opportunity
, candidates must take admission in PhD or MRes degree program at Macquarie University. After being registered, applicants will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: Students must provide official academic transcripts for all prior studies (e.g. Bachelors, Masters, etc) and evidence of current program enrolment (if applicable), passport copy, current Australian visa, and a detailed CV.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, candidates must meet the entry requirements of the program.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language, you should provide evidence of English language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or other acceptable proof. Please see the English Language Requirements section for more details.
The program is comprised of a Tuition Fee Offset and a Living Allowance Stipend Scholarship. The value and tenure of The grant is a MQRES full-time stipend rate of $28,092 per annum (2020 rate, tax-exempt and indexed annually)