Maple Leaf Educational Systems International Scholarship in Canada:
The goal of this educational award is to support talented overseas participants in order to pursue an undergraduate degree program at the University of Windsor.
Application Deadline: September 1, 2020
- University: University of Windsor
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Awards: Tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree in various subject areas
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be coming directly from a Maple Leaf Educational School located in mainland China offering British Columbia curriculum and has completed their secondary school studies in grade 12. The student must have completed a minimum of one term of full-time secondary school studies in the year immediately preceding the academic year that they are applying for this grant.
- In the year immediately preceding, the student is not considered to have returned to secondary school studies to upgrade after a year or more break in studies.
- Awarded to a student on a Study Permit with high academic achievement entering the first year of undergraduate studies at the University of Windsor.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no additional application required for the opportunity. Applicants must take admission in any of the University’s divisions for the first time undergraduate degree.
- Supporting Documents: Aspirants may be asked for a statement of purpose, letter of motivation, letter of recommendation and a CV. Before you submit your application via email to [email protected]
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must meet the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates should have good proficiency in the English language. But their country language is not English, and then they need to satisfy the university’s English language requirements.
Benefits: The University of Windsor will provide educational fund for the successful candidates.