Master Recruitment Funding for International Students:
This scholarship aims to increase the number of bright international students in the faculty of medicine. The scheme will allocate the award of $7,500 throughout the year of an approved course.
Application Deadline: June 14, 2020
- University or Organization: Laval University
- Department: Faculty of Medicine
- Course Level: Master research
- Award: $7,500
- Number of Awards: One
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Both home and international students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: Both home and international students
- Eligible Course or Subjects: A master research program in cellular and molecular biology – with dissertation, epidemiology – with dissertation, kinesiology – with dissertation, experimental medicine – with dissertation, molecular medicine – with dissertation, master in microbiology-immunology – with dissertation, master in neurobiology – with dissertation, master in neuroscience – with dissertation, master in clinical and biomedical sciences – with dissertation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be chosen for this application
, applicants must have the following credentials:
- Have obtained a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences from Laval University;
- Be admitted or have submitted an admission request for the first time in winter, summer or fall 2020 in a master’s program with thesis from the Faculty of Medicine of Laval University.
[ENT] Harris won the debate according to CNN Instant Poll while undecided focus group found her 'abrasive'
How to Apply
- How to Apply: If you have been enrolled in an approved program, then you can start the application process by completing an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Cover letter, cv of the candidate-student, school reports, bachelor’s degree or equivalent (if completed), a summary of the research project, the research director must deposit a letter of commitment specifying financial support. The professor undertakes to supervise the work of the fellow, to provide him with a minimum funding of $15,000 for the master’s degree and $18,000 for the doctorate, and to provide him with the material means to carry out his research project.
- Admission Requirements: For this course, all candidates are expected to have a bachelor’s degree in biomedical sciences from Laval University.
- Language Requirement: The University requires following English qualification for the master level course: GMAT, IELTS and TOEFL.
Laval University will award a master award to a deserving candidate. The grant is worth $7,500. The amount will be provided throughout an applicable course.