MasterCard Foundation Scholarship at American University of Beirut, 2020:
If you’re a student from sub-Saharan Africa or Lebanon, all hopes of university education are not lost. You can study an undergraduate or master’s program in 2020 at almost no cost at the American University in Beirut (AUB) with the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship.
Apply now for the MasterCard Foundation Scholarship At the American University of Beirut for Sub-Saharan African Student 2020. These scholarships are for undertaking Undergraduate and Masters Scholarships for students pursuing B.Sc degree in Environmental Health or Medical Laboratory Sciences 2020/2021.
Eligibility criteria is a piece of noteworthy information. Here’s the detail Mastercard Foundation Scholarship for Sub Saharan African Students
About the Award:
American University of Beirut (AUB) and The MasterCard Foundation have partnered to provide scholarships to students at the Faculty of Health Sciences (FHS). This $9 million scholarship program will enable young adults who are sensitive to their communities’ concerns and proactive in their environment to pursue a Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health or Medical Laboratory Sciences at AUB. In addition to full scholarships and living expenses, The MasterCard Foundation Scholars at AUB will benefit from intensive preparatory courses, mentoring, career counselling, and internships at institutions and organizations relevant to their field of study. A give-back component is incorporated into the program, which allows students to contribute to their communities through several volunteer projects and activities.
- For Undergraduates (Spring 2020): 1st December
- For Graduate Students: 2nd April
- Eligible candidates are those who are academically promising, financially disadvantaged and have leadership skills and a desire to give back and go back to their communities after their degree.
- Graduate scholarships are open to nationals of Sub-Saharan Africa, nationals of Lebanon and refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
- Undergraduate scholarships are open to nationals of Lebanon or refugee and displaced living in Lebanon
The MasterCard Foundation Scholars will be offered:
- Full tuition scholarships
- Books and computer
- Living expenses
- Medical insurance
- Intensive preparatory courses and SAT courses (as needed)
- Close supervision and academic support
- Community engagement opportunities
How to Apply:
Interested candidates must fill out the required application form and present it with the documents listed below in person to the AUB Office of Admissions.
Download Application Form