Leeds University Business School in the UK invites applications for the Masters Excellence Scholarship in the 2021-2022 school year.
Successful applicants can expect to be notified of their scholarship award within two weeks of receiving notification of their conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters course. Successful applicants must accept their scholarship within two weeks of receiving the scholarship offer.
Worth of Award
Your tuition fee would be halved by this award.
Scholarships will be awarded to particularly deserving applicants to Business Masters programmes in 2021/2022:
To be considered for the scholarship you must:
- Hold a conditional or unconditional offer for the relevant Masters programme for 2021/2022
- Demonstrate an excellent academic track record
- Show excellent professional and personal skills evidenced through work experience and/or extracurricular activities
- Demonstrate the potential to contribute to the social and cultural diversity of our Masters programmes.
How to Apply
- You will be automatically considered for these scholarships when they review your application for the relevant Masters course.
- You are not required to make a separate application.
- They allocate scholarships on a rolling basis throughout the application cycle in line with their staged admissions.
- They recommend to make your application for the relevant Masters course as early as possible if you wish to be considered for this scholarship.
Deadline: Applications are Ongoing.