Masters Programmes at Frankfurt School of Finance and Management, Germany For International Students:
Application Deadline: June 30, 2020
- University or Organization: Frankfurt School of Finance & Management
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month
- Number of Awards: Four
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Germany
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The sponsorship will be awarded in the following courses:
- MoF – Master of Finance (MSc)
- MiM – Master in Management (MSc)
- MADS – Master in Applied Data Science (MSc)
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be an international student
- Must have taken admission in one of the programs given above.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: It is not required to send an application for the opportunity
separately as all the candidates will automatically be selected for this scheme after enrolling in an applicable course.
- Supporting Documents: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must have a first university degree (Bachelor or Diploma) of at least 180 ECTS credits, irrelevant of discipline.
- Language Requirement: For these courses, the university expects the following English qualification from students if they are non-native English users: TOEFL – 90 iBT, 577 ITP / IELTS 7.0 or equivalent.
The master support will grant all eligible students with a cost-of-living subsidy of EUR 600 per month to complete postgraduation study (MSc) at Frankfurt School of Finance & Management in Germany.