MBA Scholarships at ESMT Berlin for International Students:
The scholarship program which is to be held at European School of Management and Technology (ESMT) in Berlin, Germany helps make the goals of the candidate’s business career a reality.
MBA scholarships are restricted to self-funded candidates and are applied directly to the applicant’s tuition.
Applicants who are passionate about having an MBA degree are encouraged to apply for the scholarship before the application deadline.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): ESMT, Berlin
Scholarship to be taken at: Germany
Scholarship level: MBA
Scholarship Worth: € 10,000
Subject Eligibility: Business Administration and related courses.
Country/Candidate Eligibility: The Scholarship is for international students.
Scholarship Eligibility and Selection Criteria: To be considered for the MBA Scholarships at ESMT Berlin for International Students 2020, applicants are to meet the following criteria:
- Applicants must be international students with demonstrable academic, professional and personal achievements.
- Applicants must have obtained relevant bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with good grades.
- Only applicants who are self-funded and not sponsored by any other external bodies are eligible for the scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be expected to actively promote the school in their country throughout and after their studies.
- Applicants are to complete the scholarship essay as part of their ESMT online application explaining how they qualify for the scholarship
Application Procedures for the MBA Scholarships at ESMT Berlin for International Students 2020
Applicants are to first fill out an online application to the MBA program. Applicants are to ensure that they provide correct information and make a case for why they should be offered the MBA scholarship.
Application Deadline: Rolling bases