Merit Awards for International Students at Doshisha University, Japan:
This scheme is made available for the academic year of 2020-21 for students undertaking an undergraduate program for 2020 entry. All the successful candidates will get to tuition-reduction ranging from 30% to 100%.
Application Deadline: June 10, 2020
- University or Organization: Doshisha University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 30% to 100% tuition reduction
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate degree program arts, science, IT, business, management and others.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have taken part in a bachelor degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: There is no need to apply for this application
separately as all the candidates will be considered after enrolling successfully in an applicable program.
- Supporting Documents: Applicants will have to send following documents to ensure they make a successful application: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts and award, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Requirements associated with admission vary from one course to another.
- Language Requirement: To be considered for a bachelor program at the university, you should have sufficient proficiency in the English language if you are non-native English users. The qualifications like TOEFL, iBT and IELTS can be required by the university.
Benefits: All the successful candidates will get an award in the form of tuition waiver ranging 30% to 100%.