Merit-Based Scholarships at Vin University, Vietnam:
The program is open for students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment and want to complete an undergraduate degree program at Vin University.
Application Deadline: Open for 2020
- University or Organization: Vin University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: 90% – 100% of educational costs
- Number of Awards: NA
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Vietnamese
- The award can be taken in Vietnam
- Eligible Countries: Vietnam
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Bachelors degree in business and management, nursing, engineering and computer science.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the given criteria:
- Students who possess outstanding academic capabilities, creativity, aspiration, and commitment, will be granted scholarships that cover 90% – 100% of educational costs.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: To being enlisted in the program, aspirants are needed to register in the undergraduate degree program at the university. After that, students are eligible to apply for the award.
- Supporting Documents: Candidates have to submit short answers, questions and recommendation letters.
- Admission Requirements: Claimants must have standardized test scores of high school, grade, 12.
- Language Requirement: To go directly into VinUniversity’s undergraduate programs without any additional English language training, you will need to submit a recognized international English proficiency test results:
- IELTS (Academic) – minimum overall band score of 6.5 with no band less than 6.0.
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum 79 with at least 20 for writing, 18 for speaking, 15 for reading, and 15 for listening.
- Pearson Test of English (Academic) – Minimum overall score of 58 with no communicative skills score less than 50.
- Cambridge English Certificate in Advanced English (CAE) – Minimum 176 with no skill below 169 in any component.
The sponsorship will cover 90% – 100% of educational costs. Students with exceptional talent will be granted fully-funded positions covering 100% of all educational costs plus living expenses.