If you want to pursue your education in Turkey, then you have an admirable chance to apply for the Merit-based Scholarships at Cyprus Science University. The programme is open for session 2020-2021.
The main aim of this programme is to encourage talented aspirants who are going to enrol in an undergraduate and postgraduate degree programme at this university.
Clarity of Information
Amazing opportunity for international students to get financial assistance in Turkey.
Established in 2013, Cyprus Science University is a public research university that holds a good academic reputation worldwide. It offers undergraduate, postgraduate, and research programs for all nationalities.
Why study at Cyprus Science University? The university provides candidates to make a difference in today’s global workplace. It also offers award-winning teaching, outstanding student experience, and great industry links that make this place extraordinary.
Application Deadline: Open
- University or Organization: Cyprus Science University
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Undergraduate and graduate
- Award: 100% tuition fees
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Turkey
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and a graduate degree in any area.
- Admissible Criteria: To gain consideration for this opportunity, applicants should have the following credentials:
- Applicants must be enrolled full time in any degree coursework at this university
- All over the world residents are eligible to apply
How to Apply
- How to Apply: For applying, students are recommended to take admission in any degree course at the University. Once they have been admitted into an eligible program, they will be eligible to apply.
- Supporting Documents: A copy of a valid passport, official transcripts from the college or university, evidence of English language, and full curriculum vitae must be submitted.
- Admission Requirements: Before taking enrollment, you need to accomplish the entry requirement of the university.
- Language Requirement: Candidates must provide one of the evidence of having completed a sufficient standard of study in English.
The benefits of this award program will be depending on the student’s previous academic score:
- For1200 marks- 75% of tuition fees
- For 1300 marks – 80% of tuition fees
- For 1400+ marks -100% of tuition fees