Microsoft Internships and Graduate Positions- October Job Listings: Fresh vacant job positions for graduates and students internship opportunities are now open at Microsoft Corporation. Interested and qualified candidates are invited to apply for Microsoft Internships and Graduate job positions currently available across locations in Africa and Istanbul – Turkey.
Microsoft Corporation is an American multinational technology company with headquarters in Redmond, Washington. It develops, manufactures, licenses, supports, and sells computer software, consumer electronics, personal computers, and related services. Its best known software products are the Microsoft Windows line of operating systems, the Microsoft Office suite, and the Internet Explorer and Edge web browsers.
At Microsoft our mission and values are to help people and businesses throughout the world realize their full potential.
Microsoft is recruiting to fill the following internship and graduate positions (below):
1.) Intern Opportunities for Students – Finance
Locations: Lagos – Nigeria, (Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa), Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Statistics, Economics, Commerce, Business or related field (pursuing with at least one quarter/semester remaining after the internship).
- Available for an 6-8 month consecutive internship starting Winter 2021.
- Intermediate to advanced levels in Microsoft Excel, Power BI and Access.
- Knowledge of Pivot Tables and formula creation is a necessity.
- Knowledge of macros, spreadsheet modeling and database skills are definite assets.
- Strong business/accounting acumen, with excellent analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Proactive and goal-orientated; able to meet deadlines, manage time effectively and adopt responsibility for projects.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Self-motivated and able to work both independently and work effectively within a team environment.
Also Check: Fresh Job Vacancies at Confederation of African Football (CAF) Africa
2.) Senior Software Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
This job might be for you if:
- You have a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and/or 10+ years experience building online services and data solutions
- You’re intrapreneurial and love being a founding member of teams
- You love to roll up your sleeves and solve problems
- You are excited about open source projects
- You love making and testing prototypes with real customers
- You get excited about solving real problems that impact a large number of lives
- You’re optimistic that we can help traditional industries with their digital transformation with cool new tech
2.) Intern Opportunities for Students and Recent Graduates – Program Manager
Locations: Nairobi, Nairobi City – Kenya, Lagos – Nigeria
- Currently pursuing Bachelor’s, Master’s, or PhD degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field with at least one semester/quarter remaining after internship.
- A year or two of experience programming in C++, Java or other computer programming languages preferred.
- A year or two of experience in C/C++/C#/VB.NET and experience designing and developing tool architecture preferred.
- Familiarity with managing complex project schedules, solving complex problems and nurturing cross-group collaboration.
- Strong technical prowess, including understanding of algorithms, systems architecture and end-user experience.
- Ability to think unconventionally to derive creative and innovative solutions.
- Demonstrated expertise in feature definition, design and feasibility.
- Demonstrated skill in estimating development time
Application Procedures for the Microsoft Internships and Graduate Positions- October Job Listings
To apply for any of the above listed Microsoft jobs, click on ‘Apply Online’ against desired position to view full details and apply.
Application Deadline: Not Specified.
See Also: KPMG Job Opportunities (10 Fresh Positions)