MINES Paris Tech CEMEF PhD Thesis Position for International Students:
This program is to encourage highly-talented students to become a part of the PhD Thesis position in the Industrial field of Mechanics and Materials.
Application Deadline: September 30, 2020
- University or Organization: MINES ParisTech (Ecole des Mines de Paris)-CEMEF
- Department: NA
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Gross annual salary about 26k€
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in France
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: PhD thesis program in the improvement of a mean-field model dedicated to the recrystallization simulation.
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- MSc or MTech in Applied Mathematics, Metallurgy or Materials Science, with an excellent academic record.
- Metallurgy, Numerical Modeling, proficiency in English, ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: In order to apply for the opportunity
, candidates must complete and submit an online application form.
- Supporting Documents: Must submit your most recent CV, detailed official proof of your grades during your most recent studies (maximum 3), and one or more references from professors or heads of training programs.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must submit a previous year degree.
- Language Requirement: If English is not your first language then you must submit a copy of a recent English language test certificate or provide details of when you are going to take the test.
MINES ParisTech-CEMEF will provide a handsome gross annual salary of about 26k€ to eligible candidates for the academic year 2020-2021.