Monbukagakusho Honors Funding for International Students:
This scheme of ¥48,000 is available for both full-time undergraduate and graduate program in Japan. It aims to make top-notch education accessible for students who are intellectually capable but financially handicapped.
Application Deadline: Late July 2020
- University or Organization: University of Aizu
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Undergraduate and postgraduate
- Award: ¥48,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in Japan
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: Undergraduate and postgraduate computer science, computer system, computer network systems and applied information technologies and software engineering.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be privately financed international students
- Must have been enrolled in an undergraduate and graduate degree program at the university.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Candidates, who have been selected for an applicable course can apply for this application
- Supporting Documents: Certificate of (expected) graduation or certificate of enrollment, certified transcript, tests scores of English, certificate of academic proficiency and letter of recommendation.
- Admission Requirements: Entry requirements vary from course to course.
- Language Requirement: From all non-native English speakers, the university can be asked to provide one of the following certificates of their English proficiency: TOEFL-iBT, IELTS, TOEIC, Eiken or others.
Benefits: The grant is worth of ¥48,000. This amount will assist students with education expenses.