MSc Funding at University of Copenhagen, Denmark For Non-EU Students:
This scheme is open to non-EU/EEA MSc students with excellent academic performance. It will assist students with both tuition fees and living expenses.
Application Deadline: July 5, 2020
- University or Organization: University of Copenhagen
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master
- Award: Tuition fees and living expenses
- Number of Awards: Limited
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Non-EU/EEA students
- The award can be taken in Denmark
- Eligible Countries: Non-EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc degree program
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be non-EU/EEA applicants with a grade point average above 80% of their bachelor’s degree are considered for a scholarship.
- Must be an offer holder on the MSc degree program.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: All candidates can apply for the award after taking admission in MSc program at the University of Copenhagen.
- Supporting Documents: Copy of official transcript of records, copy of bachelor’s degree certificate, description of your bachelor’s degree program, course descriptions, motivation letter, curriculum vitae, documentation of citizenship.
- Admission Requirements: The applicants who have a grade point average above 80% of their bachelor’s degree will be considered for this opportunity.
- Language Requirement: University accepts the following level of English qualification:
- TOEFL paper-based with at least 560 points.
- TOEFL internet-based with at least 83 points.
- IELTS (academic or general) test with at least 6.5 points.
- Cambridge Certificate of Advanced English (CAE) passed.
This MSc sponsorship is established to help all eligible students with both tuition fees and living expenses at the University of Copenhagen.