MSc Medical Bioscience Scholarship at Glasgow Caledonian University, UK:
Glasgow Caledonian University is currently inviting applications from eligible students for a fantastic MSc Medical Bioscience Scholarship. This scheme is available for the academic year 2020-21.
This programme is established to provide financial aid to those bright international students who are wishing to apply for MSc medical bioscience programme starting in September 2020.
Application Deadline: June 21, 2020
- University or Organization: Glasgow Caledonian University
- Department: N/A
- Course Level: Master
- Award: £4,500
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: Any
- The award can be taken in the UK
- Eligible Countries: All countries
- Eligible Course or Subjects: MSc medical bioscience programme.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- Must be international students
- Must have applied for the full-time MSc Medical Bioscience programme starting September 2020.
How to Apply
- How to Apply: Applicants, who have received an offer to study in an approved course at the university, are eligible to apply through the university’s online portal.
- Supporting Documents: The following documents must be provided at the time of admission: Pre-qualification degree, copies of academic transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of passport.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants must hold a bachelor’s degree in the relevant field from an accredited college and university.
- Language Requirement: If your first language is not English, you are required to demonstrate your English proficiency by achieving one of the following English qualifications:
- Academic IELTS Average Score of 6, with no element less than 5.5
- TOEFL Internet-based test overall score of 78 with minimum element scores of reading at 18, listening at 17, speaking at 20 and writing at 17
- Pearson PTE Academic Overall score of 54 with no element less than 51
- Cambridge Advanced English (CAE) with a minimum Grade C
- Trinity College London Integrated Skills in English (ISE) – Pass at Level III.
The total value of The grant is £4,500 which will be deducted from your tuition fees to support your masters of medical science course at Glasgow Caledonian University in the UK.