Today, you and I will quickly talk about the topic ”National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021“.
This has become necessary as a result of the very many questions we have been receiving from our site visitors concerning when the National Orthopaedic Hospital Igbobi Lagos Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021.
However, if you are among those that have been searching for the above, then you can see that you are not alone.
However, you will get all you have been searching for right here on this blog.
National Orthopaedic Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021
Applications are invited from suitably qualified for admission to Post-Basic Nursing programs on a full-time basis at the National Orthopaedic Hospital, Igbobi, Lagos (NOHIL) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Available Programmes.
- POST BASIC ORTHOPAEDIC NURSING PROGRAMME
- POST BASIC ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING PROGRAMME
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Duration & Courses.
DURATION: Twelve (12) Months of two (2) Semesters commencing in November, 2020.
COURSE: 20 Courses of 40 Credit units in form of lectures etc and 960 hours of Hospital/ Community based Clinical Practice, Tutorials, Practical Demonstrations, Workshop Seminars, Case Studies/ Projects etc.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Entry Requirements.
- WASC/GCE, NECO/GCE with credits in relevant subjects, which should include English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
- Applicants must be registered Nurses (SRN or RN/RM) with Nursing & Midwifery Council of Nigeria and must possess valid and current license to practice.
- Applicants with B.Sc. Nursing will have an added advantage.
- Candidates must be sponsored for the course. The sponsoring organization will be responsible for the payment of the applicant’s salaries and allowances while in training. Self-sponsored candidates may be considered on merit.
- A minimum of one-year post registration experience is required.
The Course is non-residential.
How to Apply for NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing.
Application Forms can be obtained from THE SECRETARIAT DEPARTMENT OF T.S.E.R.S NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI, LAGOS
With the payment of non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira Only (N5,000:00)
Please visit: www.nohlagos.org.ng.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
For payment online, details are as follows:
- Visit remita.net
- Click on “pay a federal government agency”
- For name of MDAS fill in National Orthopaedic hospital, Igbobi
- Services rendered: click on “Others”
- Description: Fill in Post Basic Nursing programme
- Fill the remaining spaces and click on “proceed to payment”
- A code will be generated which will be used to make payment to the bank.
NOHIL Post-Basic Nursing Admission Closing & Interview Dates.
Completed Application Forms must be submitted not later than eight (8) weeks from the date of this advertisement. (6th October, 2020)
To be later announced.
(MULTIPLE CHOICE QUESTIONS) ORTHOPAEDIC & ACCIDENT & EMERGENCY NURSING (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 1) AS SHORTLISTED (ORAL INTERVIEW BATCH 2) AS SHORTLISTED.
CONFERENCE HALL, NATIONAL ORTHOPAEDIC HOSPITAL IGBOBI
CANDIDATES SHOULD COME WITH ORIGINALS AND PHOTOCOPIES OF THEIR CREDENTIALS TO THE INTERVIEW
That’s the much we can take on the topic “National Orthopaedic Hospital Post-Basic Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021”.
Thanks For Reading
UNTH Post Basic Cardio-Thoracic Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021
UNTH Post Basic Ophthalmic Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021
UNTH Post Basic Peri-Operative Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021
UNTH School of Nursing Admission List 2020/2021 | The Complete Guide
UATH Post Basic Intensive Care Nursing School Admission Form 2020/2021
UBTH School Of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | See Complete Guide
EKSUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | Complete Guide
ATBUTH School of Nursing Admission Form 2020/2021 | Complete Guide